It’s that time again for Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale! In stores and online you can find great deals, up to 75% off, on fragrances, lotions, body butters, sugar scrubs and select candles! Being that Bath and Body Works is one of my favorite places to shop I decided to take full advantage of this sale!
Vanilla Verbana Stress Relief Sugar Scrub: $8.75
Wild Berry Tulips Shower Gel: $3
Wild Berry Tulips Body Fragrance: $3
Honey Sweetheart Body Lotion (Signature Collection): $3
Honey Sweetheart Body Fragrance (Signature Collection): $3
Country Apple Shower Gel: $3
Country Apple Body Fragrance: $3
I spent a total of $30.10 ! If you’re a frequent B&BW shopper then you know I saved a ton of money today! I’m not sure when the sale is ending but I would take full advantage while I can!
The Gladiator Sandals are a hot new trend that is taking over the fashion world by storm! They can be seen on high-profile celebrities like Kim Kardashian , Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Rita Ora! Honestly, I remember feeling like these were the most hideous sandals but, I’ve grown grown GROWN to love them! These sandals can be a wonderful asset to your wardrobe because they can be worn for many different occasions and can be found in many different colors! These zesty sandals can also be found with or without a heel! Perfect for the Summer/Spring! I definitely plan on getting a pair, or two for myself.
Here’s a few examples of the “Knee - High Gladiator Sandals”
1. Alain Quilici “High Gladiator Sandals”
4. Grey Mer “Leather Gladiator Sandals” $678 http://www.luisaviaroma.com
5. Rihanna in Tom Ford Strappy Buckle Sandal Boot $3,690
Post by: Summer Fashion Contributor @ibombdotcom via IG
With Memorial Day behind us, there’s no denying that summer is here! While summer-time lovers have been getting their body tight and planning their wardrobe months in advance, others have been dreading it. Oddly enough, for some, the season just happens to creep up on them without any warning. Secretly, I would have to admit that I’m one of ‘them’. Although summer is my favorite season, I’m also a serial procrastinator when it comes to compiling my whole summer vibe wardrobe completed with essential pieces . I know, I know, I create wardrobe inspirations all the time, How could I not be prepared? Truth is, I don’t know myself, lol! I’ll pick up things here and there, but not enough to get me started. It never really hits me until that first blazing hot day where all the girls have their legs out with the latest summer prints and trends then all of the sudden… I feel extremely unprepared.
Thankfully, it’s not too late to get it together. With the addition with nine simple things, you can be on the way towards creating your perfect summer vibe! So, if you’re late enough to be in my shoes or just might want to add one or two more essentials to into your closet, then welcome to my summer must have checklist!
1. The Maxi Dress- Whether you’ve been in the gym to get that hard body or not, a maxi dress is perfect for every stage of fitness… even stage 0. It’s also comfortable, cute and allows you to to project a lady at all times( whether you’re really one or not ;) )
4. & 7 Jewelry- Whether your going for a simple clean look or tribal inspired look, the right jewelry can help pull it all together. The key with jewelry is to not overdo it. It’s not cute to walk around looking like the female Mr. T so be very cautious about how many pieces of jewelry your look really needs.
6.Sunglasses- Also known as ‘hater blockers’, a cool pair of shades are an essential for every closet. They not only protect your eyes from the sun, they also allow you to stare at the cutie right in front of you without being detected!
8. Tricked Ya! Iphone Case- I know, this looks like a bottle of nail polish but it’s actually a iphone case! Phone, tablet and laptop cases are now the new must have accessory. We carry these items with us everyday so it’s a must that they’re cute!
9. BB Creme- They have become all the rave this season! BB Creme is that great mix of skin care and light foundation coverage. Perfect for the summer when it’s too hot to wear full coverage as well as protecting your skin against the sun.